Tuesday 22 December 2009

Promotional gifts rule the world!


You may not think it but we've been invaded... gradual infiltration over the last 20 years! Oh yes, they're all around us, in our pockets, in our cupboards, even around our necks! Arrrrgggh! I hear you cry...

Well fear not my friend... I can reassure you that it's not some deadly alien virus come to finish us all off, I'm talking about promotional gifts! Promotional pens are often in our hands and pockets, printed with a company logo and message. The same applies to keyrings and mugs, though I wouldn't try putting a branded mug in your pocket! I mentioned they're around our necks didn't I? Well I was referring to printed lanyards, showing off a corporate identity all the way around your neck and down your front in the subtlest of ways.

You see, promotional gifts really are everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment